Tuesday 23 April 2013

The One Where... I Return from the Dead


Hello Internet, I've missed you.


So I haven't blogged in a very long time.  A very long time indeed.

I stopped because I had some stuff going on in life and with all of the crump, blogging went by the wayside.  But because I wasn't blogging lots of other stuff ended up there too.  Without the accountability of someone else checking me I fell unceremoniously off the WeightWatchers wagon. Without the ability to vent out in to the depths of the Internet I became very closed off and kept my problems to myself.

OK I know I do not run a popular blog, yes I know people don't actually read it, but it just knowing someone 'could' seriously helped. In lots of ways.

I have had another big change in my life and I have realised that blogging/writing is something I need to do for my piece of mind.  So I am not making any promises, I have done that before, but I am going to try really hard to get back on the blogging wagon again.

I am going to make a few changes and updates to my page, so mysterious reader (I am pretty sure there is only one of you) keep an eye out and I will be back.  

No comments:

Post a Comment