Sunday 8 November 2015

Project

INTRODUCTION

 
I have an overactive imagination. I day dream constantly, I make up back stories for people I see in the street, their lives, loves, problems and joys. I make up stories, complex plots and have back stories running through my head all of the time. I often try to write the down my ideas. I have been a frustrated writer for a decade, trying and failing to complete the tales that are brewing in the creative part of my brain.

When my Mum died in February, my thoughts and back stories stopped. I was too sad. Life was too real, I couldn't tap in to that creative part of my being. It has been months and finally I am feeling myself again. My thoughts are returning. I want to be creative and I have never felt so productive.

I want to write. I want to complete the story I have rattling around in my noggin. The perspective I have on life has been skewed. I am no longer happy with coasting along. I want to contribute, I want to see myself in literature, I want to see characters I can relate to, and it seems the only way to ensure that is to do it myself. So that's is what I aim to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment