Sunday 30 October 2011

Don’t you love it when a plan comes together…

I need to get back on track… I NEED to.  I want to ensure that I end this year lighter than I was at the beginning.  I know I can do it…it have done it, but after three weeks away the urge to pig out on door step sandwiches and cake is calling.

So I have a plan… A very simple plan yes, but at least I have one…

Following the principals of accountability and positivity I shall be undertaking the following:

  • Every day I plan to post details of my tracker and the points I have used…
  • Every day I plan to post details of my exercise I have undertaken…
  • Everyday I plan to post details of my Challenges of the day and how I overcame them…
  • Everyday I plan to post details of my achievements of the day…
  • Everyday I plan to post my challenges for the following day and how I plan to tackle them…
Sounds simple right?  Well we shall see.  And please feel free to join in… Quite frankly I need all of the help I can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment