Sunday 30 October 2011

Sunday 30th October: Day One

Sunday 30th October:  Day One - Not bad...but not good either
Breakfast:
1x Costa Medio Skinny Cappiccino:                                            1PP
1x Costa Banana & Pecan Breakfast Loaf:                              11PP

Lunch:
1x M&S Roasted Vegetable Focaccia:                                         10PP
1x Portion of Grapes:                                                                      0PP

Dinner:
1x WeightWatchers Bolognaise Al Forno:                                     9PP
1x Tesco Garlic Bread Slice:                                                          3PP
 
Snacks:
1x Aero Chocolate Christmas Tree:                                               4PP
1x WeightWatchers Chocolate and Vanilla Biscuit:                       2PP
¼ Pint of Skimmed Milk – For Tea:                                                1PP
1x Portion of Grapes:                                                                     0PP

Points used today: 41
Weekly Points used:  9
Activity Points Earned: 0 – Shopping, napping and internetting

Challenges:  Sundays are weigh in days, which also means Sundays are ‘treat’ days.  In reality it means that I often eat ALL of my weekly points, by eating all of my weeklies I am often a bit short when I head out on a Friday for a drink.
Today I made a conscious decision not to over indulge.  I walked straight past Greggs lol.

Achievements:  I still have weekly points left!

Tomorrow:  A long day and stupidly busy at work.  I am going to struggle to get any time for a ‘proper’ lunch.  The plan?  Ensure that I have plenty of fruit, healthy and low point snacks to make sure I eat during the day and don’t pig out on crisps and chocolate during the day.  Lets see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment