Wednesday 26 October 2011

Have I missed any thing?

I have been AWOL from the Internet. Not necessarily the use of it (who an live without Google to answer every question?) but certainly my participation.

In fact over the last few weeks I have had the overwhelming urge to hideaway from people in both my real and virtual lives. Certainly other than family members and work colleagues (who you can't really escape) I haven't really seen/text messaged/written or even spoken to anyone. Worryingly other that the odd txt no one has contacted me either.

I often go through phases like this. I am not quite sure why. I have thought that as I don't have a large circle of friends I worry that people get fed up of me, and I choose to take a bit of time out before I get irritating. But I suppose a bit of 'me' time is healthy.

My period of self imposed isolation is now over. I have decided it is too boring to be on your own for extended periods. I am too much of a social animal. I say this with the assumption that I will be welcomed back in to the real and virtual worlds. Well fingers crossed and 'once more into the breach dear friends'.

No comments:

Post a Comment