Saturday 7 January 2012

Friday 6th January 2012 - The one where I sport Big hair and heels

Breakfast:
X 1 Cherry Müllerlight: 2PP

Lunch:
X 1 Apple: 0PP
X 2 Slices Fruit Loaf with Butter: 5PP
X 1 Tesco French Fries: 3PP

Dinner:
X1 Portion Saveloy & Chips: 16 PP

Snacks:
X 2 Portions Mango Chunks: 0PP
X 1 Can Pepsi Max: 0PP
X 1 Tesco Strawberry Scone: 7 PP

Points Used: 33PP
Points Earned: 4PP - And that's without dancing!

Challenges:
It had been the plan that I would bulk out on fruit at lunch time to try to keep some more PP for this evening. Alas to no avail, I was starving. I did manage to steer away from the cakes and Chocolates though and went for rather yummy fruit loaf. Well done me!

It's Rebecca's birthday today, so we are heading out on the town for a few drinks and some dancing. I have budgeted for 5 bottles of lager, this comes in at 12 PP I just hope I don't go to wild. My sister is a really bad influence and like to try and make me misbehave, she succeeds quite allot of the time. All I can do is plan, if I had known before hand I would not have had a past hurrah on Sunday, using almost all of my weekly points, I could have kept a few behind. Oh well hindsight is a wondrous thing but mostly useless at the same time. Wish me luck. Watch out Ipswich!

Achievements:
No chocolate bars from the vending machine! This is a trigger point for me especially when I am bored. It didn't even occur to me today that I could snack on crisps or chocolate.

Tomorrow:
I will mainly be at my parent tomorrow hanging out with my sister and my nephew. It is a bit of a danger time as My Mum and Dad have a huge amount of nibbley chocolate things. Also despite my Mum moaning wildly about her weight she still like to indulge in pies, pastries, cakes and crisps and there is a dearth of fresh unprocessed 'healthy' food. Plan of action, go out for lunch, cook lunch for everyone or just not eat. Not sure which path I'll be taking, but I'm pretty sure it not the last one.

Verdict: Could be worse! I'll find out tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment