Monday 16 January 2012

Monday 16th January 2012 - The one where I get weighed and back on track

Breakfast:
X 4 Belvita Breakfast Biscuits: 6PP

Lunch
X 1 Cherry Mullerlight: 2PP
X 1 Olive Bread Stick: 5PP

Dinner:
ASDA Chicken Enchiladas: 10PP
X 1 Portion of Cherries: 0PP
X 1 Persimmon: 0PP

Snacks:
X 1 Star Bar:  8PP
X 1 Chocolate Brazil Nut: 2PP

Points Used:  33PP
Points Earned:  4PP
Weigh in Result: +2 Lbs

Challenges:
I have been sooo ill.  Although I like to be a drama queen when I am unwell, I mean it.  I had no Idea that a little tickle in the back of my throat could turn in to a major infection.  When I am ill I eat carbs and fast food neither of which is overly conducive to losing weight.  I was also ordered to bed for 3 days therefore no exercise.  Today was my first day back to work and it has been really tempting to eat rubbish.  OK I have eaten lots of processed food today (not something I feel fully comfortable with) but I was not in the vast quantities it could have been or as high in fat I desired lol.  Kind of feeling better, and I am hoping my urge for fruit will return.  I am a little bit gutted about my weigh in result, but it was totally expected.

Achievements:
I hit my points on the head today, first time in ages.

Tomorrow:
Busy day, as always.  Lunch has been planned and packed, if I get time to eat it is a whole other kettle of fish.  Planning to hit points tomorrow, no weeklies to be touched!

Verdict:  Good day, need bed now.  Night Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment