Saturday 7 January 2012

Friday 6th January 2012 - The one where I sport big hair and heels - The Aftermath

Have totted up the booze from last night. I did not stick to one drink all night as planned, but I stopped drinking at 11 and only stepped over my saved bonus points by 1.  However Thinking about it I must of earned at least 2 whilst out and about, I danced my socks off!  I am a little bit gutted I failed to take any photos of myself, however I am sure something will show up on facebook... My hair looked amazing, Beehive-tastic!

No hangover and feeling ok, however I am not sure today is going to be a good day food wise...

Drinks:
X 1 Double Ameretto (4) and Cranberry Juice (4): 8 PP
X 1 Malibu and Diet Coke: 2 PP
X 1 Lager: 3 PP
X 1 Southern Comfort and Diet Coke: 2PP
X 1 Shot Apple Sourz: 2PP

Total: 17 PP

No comments:

Post a Comment