Wednesday 4 January 2012

Wednesday 4th January 2012 - The one where I look forward to the new year.

Breakfast:X 2 Sainsbury's Breakfast Biscuits: 6PP

Lunch:
X1 Wholemeal Bagel: 6PP
X1 Portion Chicken & Bacon Sandwich Filler: 3PP
X1 Apple: 0PP

Dinner:
Rocket Salad & Sesame Oil Dressing: 1PP
Pizza Express Gustosa Pizza: 11PP
Pepsi Max: 0PP

Snacks:
X 1 Portions of Cherries: 0 PP
X 1 Curlywurly: 3PP

Points Used: 33 PP
Points Earned: 5 PP - Pedometer strapped on!

Challenges: Forgot to pick up my lunch and forgot to take my purse to work. So by the time I had the opportunity to get my lunch from home I was starving and could of made some bad choices.  However I stuck to my guns, hence bang on points.  Yay for me.

Achievements: 
Today is the first time in ages that I have actually hit my points bang on. I wasn't hungry at all either, I guess it is a sign I am getting back in to the swing of things.

Tomorrow: 
Should be OK,  lunch sorted, dinner kind of sorted and feeling in control!

Verdict: Good day, best day of 2012 food wise so far!

First blog post of 2012!

I can't believe it has been so long since I have posted a 'proper' blog.

Gone went my resolution to post every day, and in came depression and illness. Thinking about it now I think my depression was related to my illness, my doctor had previously told me that viruses can cause it. Since I have been feeling better, I am feeling far more positive and I am no longer worried I might be heading for a prolonged period of depression.

I'm feeling great about 2012, loads of things to look forward to. I am feeling so positive about this year I have even fond the effort to calculate how far I need to go until I get to goal and calculated how much I would need to lose each week to get there!

Christmas Day:  My Little Bro and I
I am already back on track and didn't need the shock of my post Christmas weigh in to get me back there. I even weighed between Christmas and New Year (something I have never done before) and I lost half a pound! If must be a sign that I am ready for 'proper' weight less this year not just treading water.

No comments:

Post a Comment