Wednesday 18 January 2012

Wednesday 18th January 2012 - The one where I cant be bothered to eat


Breakfast:
X 4 Belvita Breakfast Biscuits: 6PP

Lunch:
X 1 WeightWatchers Bagel: 4PP
X 2 Tbs ELF Cream Cheese: 2PP
X 1 Rhubarb Mullerlight: 3PP

Dinner:
X 1 Portion Sausage & Mustard Plait: 10PP
150g New Potatoes: 3PP
Roasted Veg with 1Tsp Olive Oil: 1PP

Snacks:
X 1 Costa Medio Skinny Cappuccino: 1PP
WeightWatchers Hot Chocolate: 1PP

Total points:  31PP
Total Earned: 2PP

Challenges:
Still not eating quite right. Waaay under points yesterday ate unnecessary mini Toblerone just so it didn’t look quite so bad.  Also under points today as well but not by so much, forced myself to eat at lunch time, I regularly tell people off for not eating their points so feeling rather hypercritical at the mo. Didn't really eat a proper lunch, not that I didn't have the opportunity but because 'I couldn't be bothered'. The idea of fruits and veggies are turning my stomach. Refined carbohydrates are what my body is after, preferably in the form of cake or crusty white rolls. Obviously not bad in themselves but I'd rather not get into the habit. I wish I had someone to look after me, and then I would have someone to question my dietary choices. This reminds me, I have a blog post brewing about losing weight when single, it's not all fun and games you know lol.
 
Achievements:
I never thought I would say this on here, but my achievement is eating!  I’ve gone from a food monster to a faster in less than a week.  Weird.
 
Tomorrow:
Busy day, worried I may skip lunch again. The only reason I am eating anything that is vaguely breakfast related is that I have got those Belvita Breakfast Biscuits
(seriously who thinks Biscuits are an appropriate food for breakfast?! Other than Lisa Snowdon obviously!) And it feels just like eating regular biscuits.

I’ve planned so I should stick to it, I suppose at least my lack of appetite should result in a loss this week!  I just don’t want it to become a habit, its not healthy.

Verdict:  Looking forward to getting back to my old self

No comments:

Post a Comment