Thursday 5 January 2012

Thursday 5th Jan 2012 - The one where I feel saintly

Breakfast:
X 1 Müllerlight Strawberry: 3PP
 
Lunch:
X 1 Wholemeal Bagel: 6PP
X 1 portion of Chicken and bacon sandwich filler: 3PP
X 1 Apple: 0PP
 
Dinner:
X 1 Portion of White Rice: 6PP
X 1 Portion of Peas: 2 PP
X 1 Chicken & Vegetable Ragu Thingy I made up: 5PP

Snacks:
X 1 WeightWatchers Mini Roll: 3 PP
X 1 Costa Skinny Cappuccino: 1PP
1/4 Pint Skimmed Milk - For tea: 1PP
X 1 Fudge Bar: 3PP
 
Points Used: 33
Points Earned: 4 - Still rocking that pedometer action
 
Challenges:
Going for coffee! Oh the cakes and biscuits look good, and as soon as I have resolved that I shall be having coffee alone, the barista asks the question "any cakes or pastries with that?" and it makes me question my resolve. But I didn't break!

Achievements:
My will power. I have had the option to have a BIG door step sandwich for lunch, I said no and stuck to my bagel. I had the choice of having Indian take away, I said no. I had the choice of having a a cake with my coffee, I said no. Rocking the plan for a second day running.

Tomorrow:
Heading out for my sisters Birthday and it's all a bit last minute. I pigged out on Sunday (you know last day of the holidays and all) and used most of my weeklies so I don't have a safety net. I have made a decision to go for Malibu and diet coke (the very thought of vodka makes me feel ill) and I have budgeted for 5. Unfortunately I am also not sure what I'll be having at dinner so I am not sure what the damage is going to be points wise.  I am going to aim for a fruit laden lunch, and skip the bagel and aim for some thing a bit less pointy. I really don't want to undo all of the good I have done over the last week. Fingers crossed.

Verdict: gooood!

No comments:

Post a Comment