Sunday 8 January 2012

Sunday 8th January 2012 - The one where I get weighed and regret that Apple Strudel

Breakfast:
X 1 WeightWatchers Dark Chocolate & Orange Bar:  3PP

Lunch:
X 1 Costa Skinny Cappuccino: 1PP
X 1 Costa Banana Breakfast Loaf: 11PP

Dinner:
X 1 M&S Chicken Arrabbiata: 12PP

Snacks:
X 1 Greggs Chocolate Doughnut: 10 PP
X 4 Toblerone Mini’s: 8PP

Points used today:  45PP

Weekly Points used: 12PP

Activity Points Earned: 1PP – A walk up the hill and a pootle round town.

Weigh In Result:  +1/2 Lb – Today was my first weigh in at my meeting since Christmas.  I should have been really pleased (I had been prepared for a +3Lbs) but I felt really unhappy as I though I should of lost.  However I have shaken myself out of it, it was my fault for eating such a big meal the night before weigh in and polishing chocolate, apple pie & cream, bacon sandwiches, apple strudel and after eights!  I think that’ll be the delayed hangover kicking in.

Challenges:
I usually make the excuse that as it’s a Sunday I can pig out.  I then usually use all of my weeklies before the week as begun, but not today.  I made a conscious effort to have a treat but not to use them all.  It has been difficult as my Mum has bought me a whole packet of Toblerone Mini’s, but I have had 4 (8PP) and that is enough at the moment, I may have one or 2 more but that is most definitely it!

Achievements:
Only ½ on over Christmas and New Year!  Considering some of the gains I saw/heard at today’s meeting (12 Lbs!) I feel positively saintly.  I am on it this week and without the mistake of eating all my weeklies in one sitting!

Tomorrow:
Planned tomorrows meals, ingredients are in the fridge defrosting.  It’s back to normal this Monday so a long and busy day, therefore PP earned and banked for the weekend!

Verdict:  Good day, and despite my previous negativity a good weigh in a good weigh in.  The meeting was very busy with 17 new members and a positive vibe.  I love my meeting, so many great people and such a mixture of ages and backgrounds.  It’s the people that make’s it worth getting up for on a Sunday morning.

Ready for the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment