Saturday 12 November 2011

Friday 11th November 2011 – Day 13 – The one where I spend a lot of time in Clacton

Friday 11th November 2011 

Breakfast:
X1 Hobnob Medley Bar: 5PP
Dinner:
X2 Bread Rolls:  11PP
X1 Tbs Sour Cream & Chive Dip:  4
X1 Kettle Chips:  7PP

Snacks:
X10 Almonds:  4PP
X1 Small Semi-Skimmed Hot Chocolate: 6PP
X2 Slices of Crunchy Peanut Butter on Toast: 10PP
X1 WeightWatchers Chocolate & Vanilla Biscuit:  2PP

Points used today: 49
Weekly Points used: Yeah, not any of those left, I am in to the BP’s
Activity Points Earned: 8

Challenges:
Today was a snack day.  I have been in Clacton most of the day, no time for lunch and freezing weather (when I say freezing its not actually freezing it was a bit cold and windy).  Therefore hot chocolate was required whilst waiting for the train, it was lovely, and I was very cold.  I possibly could of spent 6PP on something more filling, but I don’t care, I was freaking cold.
Mmmm Hot Chocolate
Feeling better today, I think my long and busy days are doing me in a bit.  I know I don’t have it bad by the standards of many, but 50 Hour weeks are currently killing me.  Trying to pack too much in.  The weekend is there for me to relax and that is my plan.

Achievements:
Massive will power not to pig out on pizza, still not the best day but I still have BP’s left (5!).  So although not the best couple of days Sunday should be OK.

Also I have remembered to actually write on here, was sooo tempted to just to go to bed, but in the words of the legend that is Roy Castle ‘Dedications what you need’.

Tomorrow:
Mmmm not sure what to do tomorrow, I quite like the idea of a DVD day.  Grapes, DVD’s, fizzy pop and pajamas.  That’ll probably not happen, but wishful thinking.

Verdict:  Chilly!

PS.  An emotional day today, Armistice day.  I hope everyone took a moment of their day to remember those who have fought for their countries and never returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment