Thursday 10 November 2011

Thursday 10th November 2011 – Day 12 – The one where I binge eat

Thursday 10th November 2011

Breakfast:
X1 WeightWatchers AppleBar: 2PP

Lunch:
X1 Mini Cheddars: 4PP
X1 Tuna & Red Onion Sandwich: 12PP

Dinner:
55PP – 1 and ¾ my daily allowance

Snacks:
X1WeightWatchers Chocolate & Vanilla Biscuit: 2PP
X7 Refreshers: 1PP

Points used today: 76
Weekly Points used: All of them
Activity Points Earned: 10, feet starting to ache from all of the walking, looking forward to Saturday

Challenges:
The day was going well, tired yes (Bernadette on the phone to 2am… and only to because I banged on her door and told her to shut up), but the day was going well.  College not too bad, however there is one woman for what ever reason has taken a dislike to me and has chosen to ignore everyword I have said and refuses to even look at me (I think that was the start of my bad evening).

I came home and was exhausted and feeling restless, got changed and headed out for awalk.  Never before have I said this but I wish I had sat in the chair and zoned out watching the telly.  I have had far too much time with my own thoughts for my own good and for what ever reason they are incredibly negative.  I personally find this really odd as I am an optimist, I try to have a positive outlook, promote others to think positively but for what every reason I am not being very nice to myself, either physically or emotionally, at the moment.

On my way home I headed to Tesco for the sole purpose of buying food for me to binge on.  I know a lot of people say that they binge eat, but often I feel they don’t really understand what a ‘proper’ binge is.  I have done it myself.  Today however was an official binge, huddled in my bedroom shoving as much food in as possible in the shortest amount of time possible.  Some people smoke, somepeople drink, some people do drugs… Me I eat.

I am too embarrassed to put on here what I ate, I’m going to out the points and let your imaginations do the rest.  I feel terrible for having done it, I feel disgusted with myself.  My only consolation is that I did not buy the ‘on sale’ tub of Pralines and Cream Haagen Das Ice cream in Tesco, and quite frankly it was very close.

I am hoping that I am just over tired and have spent too much time in my own company.  Here’s hoping.

Achievements:
I am still racking up my exercise points, andhopefully they are going to mean I haven’t totally blown weigh in

Tomorrow:
The night where I am supposed to be going out, butI haven’t heard from the friend in question (again) so I will be in (again) on my own (again) with half a bag full of food that I didn’t eat tonight.  One person pity party! Yaaay!

Verdict:  Feeling a little bit sick

No comments:

Post a Comment