Monday 7 November 2011

Monday 7th November 2011 - Day 9 - The one where I

Monday 7th November

Breakfast:
x1 WeightWatchers Baked Apple Bar: 2PP

Lunch:
Isn't this the dinkiest bottle of water
you ever did see. 
A complete handbag essential
x4 Cups of Water: 0PP

Dinner:
X1 M&S Chicken & Mushroom Bake:  13PP
x1 Portion McCain Nicely Spiced Wedges:  7PP
x1 WeightWatchers Rich Toffee Bar: 2PP

Snacks:
50g Dried Mango: 5PP
x1 Bounty: 7PP
Points used: 36PP
Weekly Points used: 4PP 
Points Earned: 5PP

Challenges:
Other than my'snack' breakfast I didn't eat at all until I had a bounty on the train.  And I barley had a drink.  I was so very hungry when I left work I headed to Tesco for a snack.  I could of really gone to town, OK a bounty is not great, but one bounty is better than a four pack of bounty's!  Along with the bounty I also got some dried mango.  Again not the lowest of points but great for an energy boost and one of my five a day.
Achievements:
Self restraint, I could of so easily lost it.  OK not the lowest points today, but not the highest either.
Tomorrow:
Another really busy day, Chelmsford then Marks Tey, both with coffee pit stops possible.  The coffee itself is not necessarily the problem its the associated cakes, tray bakes and biscuits.  Plan?  Don't take any money other than for my fare, sorted!
Verdict: In plan but not healthy... I really need to work on healthy REGULAR meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment