Wednesday 9 November 2011

Wednesday 9th November 2011 – Day 11 – The one where I work my butt off

Wednesday 9th November 2011

Brunch:
X1 Cranberry and Oat Cookie: 2PP
X1 M&S Prawn & Mayo Sandwich:  11PP
Dinner:
M&S Count on Us Chilli con Carne:  10PP
X1 Tesco Garlic Bread Slice:  3PP
X1 Portion Pineapple:  0PP
X2 Figs:  0PP
X1 WeightWatchers Chocolate & Vanilla Biscuit: 2PP

Snacks:
X10 Cashew Nuts:  2PP
50g Mango Dried:  4PP
X1 Bottle Lucozade Sport Hydro:  1PP
X1 Cadburys Scream Egg:  6PP

Points used today:  40
Weekly Points used:  8
Activity Points Earned:  20!  8 from my Pedometer, and 12 from Zumba (40xHigh=10, 10xMed=1, 10xLow=1)
 
Challenges:
The snacking monster reared its head today again, didn’t do too badly dried fruit and nuts, but I did accidentally eat a Scream egg.  It fell in… whole…  Over all my chocolate in take is well down on usual levels and I am hoping it will stay that way for a while at least.  I am going to try the ‘Green & Blacks’ method having of smaller quantities of higher quality chocolate…It didn’t work last time mainly because it was the TOTM and the cravings were obscene.

I didn’t let my Scream Egg lapse lead me down the path of a chocolate binge ad chose the healthier options for the rest of the day.

Achievements:  
Seriously 20 BP’s… It feels so good to see that number.  I know WW recommend earning 7 BP’s per day but Zumba is really high intensity and that is how the points fall.

Tomorrow:
Busy day and late night, a combination that often results in mindless snacking especially when I am at college

Verdict:  Exhausted

No comments:

Post a Comment