Tuesday 1 November 2011

Tuesday 1st November 2011 - Day 3 - The one when I have shown the inability to eat or drink like an adult

Tuesday 1st November 2011

 Breakfast:
x 1 WeightWatchers Roasted Peanut Bar: 2PP
x 1 Ski Peach Yogurt: 2PP

Lunch:
x 1 Wholemeal Pitta Bread: 4PP
x 1 Small Tin Tuna in Brine: 1PP
x 1 Tbs of M&S Low Fat Mayo: 1PP
x 1 Packet of WeightWatchers BBQ Snacks: 2PP
x 1 Portion of Grapes: 0PP

Dinner:
x 1 Chicken Breast: 4PP
x 1 Tsp Olive Oil: 1PP
x 1 Portion Amoy Thick Udon Noodles: 6PP
1/2 Packet Amoy Hoi Sin Sauce: 2PP
1/4 Corgette: 0PP
1/4 Head Broccili:  0PP
1/2 Red Pepper: 0PP
1/2 Red Onion: 0PP
x 3 Mushrooms: 0PP
x 3 Baby Corn:  0PP

x 10 Cashew Nuts: 2PP 



Snacks:
x 10 Almonds: 4PP
x 1 WeightWatchers Chocolate & Vanilla Biscuit: 1PP

x 6 Squares Green & Blacks Mint Dark Chocolate: 6PP
x 2 Servings Green & Blacks Almond Chocolate: 5PP
 

Points Used today: 42
Weekly Points Used: 10
Bonus Points Earned: 3 - Pedometer on all day and though in the office I tried to move about as much as possible. I also took a longer walk home to try and get those last few steps to the third point.



Challenges:
Today the complete opposite from yesterday, one appointment... in the office... all day... Boring... Need to be wary on days like today as these seem to be the occasions when I take a little trip to Aldi and return with enough cake to feed the entire building not just myself and work colleagues. My plan was not to bring money in to the office therefore not visit the snack machine... Check and Check, no matter how appealing those Walkers Cheese and Onion crisps looked I followed the Grange Hill Gangs Advice and just Said NO. I also chose not to head over to Aldi and charged Alison to buy the sparking water and tissues I needed, therefore no temptation to buy chocolate.

Did have a bit of a chocolate moment, but put it away.  As I still have my weeklies it isn't a disaster.

Achievements:
I didn’t give in to temptation when faced with naughty snacks and stuck to what I had planned to eat.

Tomorrow:
Going to be an interesting one. Firstly I can’t make Zumba this week :(. I love that class and to night is the first week back after two weeks off. I need it... but it has to wait.

Secondly, the reason I can’t make Zumba is that I am hosting the company stand at a Careers fair until 7pm. Once we've packed up 7:30. Once I have got home 8pm. This is not good for me. I hate eating late, I have no doubt that I will be hungry by the time I finish, and there won’t really be am opportunity to grab a snack whilst I am there. It is times like these that I tend to head to the shop and grab a ready meal, and I don’t go for the healthy ones! In fact I am not sure the little Tesco even sells healthy ones?!

Planning on prepping my ingredients for tomorrow’s dinner tonight so not too much fuss when I get home, fingers crossed... And if I do go a bit awry I still have most my weeklies to get me out of a hole.

Verdict: Not Hungry and in control




No comments:

Post a Comment