Tuesday 27 September 2011

Damn you Mr Kipling... Damn You! (Originally Posted 28 August 2010 on WeightWatchers UK)

First week of being 29 almost done, has this meant new year new me?

Well yes and no, yes in the respect that I have made a new friend, I call him K but you guys will know his as Mr Kipling, and he makes exceedingly good cakes.

No in the respect that I am still undiscplined and keep forgetting to point my meals.

As you can proably guess not a good week, and weigh in is tomorrow. Oh dear.

My Holiday is over as of Tuesday so hopefully Me and Mr K can part ways and I can return to my weightwatcher ways. I am bridesmaid at a wedding in 6 weeks so I am planning to lose a few pounds before then fingers and toes crossed.

I am now off to the supermarket to try and burn off the m&S lasange I had for lunch and the chinese takeaway I had for dinner. Oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment