Tuesday 27 September 2011

A Lady That Lunches...(Originally Posted 10th January 2011 on WeightWatchers UK)

I have always been a lady that lunches. I enjoy meeting friends and heading for a bite to eat and a glass of wine in the afternoon, I love Panini’s, sandwiches, jacket potatoes, pizza, salads and all day breakfasts. This is all well and good on a weekend or a holiday, but what about everyday?

I love the flexibility of weightwatchers but I am struggling to find a ‘style’ of lunch that suits my needs. I very often travel with my job, this means I need to take my lunch with me, but as I don’t drive it needs to be light and portable as I carry ALOT of stuff with me. Sandwiches are boring pitas are dry; soup is a bit too wet to eat on the bus.

I am sure it’ll happen as I become more familiar with the new plan, it’ll be easier, but at the moment pre-packed fruit and rice crispy squares are my life savers.

Other than the Lunch issue I am loving the new plan. I am feeling positive and motivated, and I am ACTUALLY tracking, and I feel in control.

For those of you who are interested I have added a screen print of today’s tracker.




Any interesting and portable lunch ideas will be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment