Tuesday 27 September 2011

My Achievements This Week (Originally Posted 23rd January 2011 on WeightWatchers UK)

1. Lost 3lbs at weigh in this week. I am really happy with the loss (I am usually a pound a week type of gal) and it makes up for the disappointment I had at weigh in last week. Back to Pre Christmas weight!

2. I have been back in my petite trousers rather than just the short ones. The petite ones are cut a little snugger, so it’s nice to feel I have achieved something tangible.

3. No ready meals have passed my lips this week! A big achievement considering I have often relied on these things to keep me going, especially after a rough day of work. I have cooked from scratch 5 days this week, and I have to say I have not had a failure this week.
I have looked at the (very) skinny house mates meals, which are all pre-prepared microwave meals and thought that what I have rustled up has looked much nicer and nutritious. I am a culinary genius.

4. I am tracking my socks off, even when I don’t really want to know how naughty I have been, I have still tracked. Belgian Bun 11 PP, Star Bar 10 PP shocking but needed, I don’t want to fall in to the trap of only tracking the ‘good’ food and then being shocked when I have a pitiful loss or a SS.

Challenges this week
1. Resisting the alluring charm of Mr. Kipling and his friends. Daddy Bird has a very large collection of exceedingly good cakes in the cupboard and sometimes it can be a major act of will power to resist cherry bakewells and angel slices.

2. Work… Knackering and frustrating, nuff said


Things that made me happy

1. When meeting my sister, BIL and Nephew for lunch on Saturday, my nephew was so excited to see me he ran up to me and gave me a massive hug. It’s nice to know someone looks forward to seeing me!

2. I have received a number of compliments about my lovely new jumper that I purchased in the sales, even my boss noticed.

Forgot my weigh in photo today, so I have chosen a photo of my favorite treat I had during the week. Who says WeightWatchers is boring?!


No comments:

Post a Comment