Tuesday 27 September 2011

My Achievements this (and last) week (Originally Posted 6 February 2011 on WeightWatchers UK)

My Achievements this (and last) weekDidn't post last week due to work and general feeling rubbishness so reapped on previous week as well

1. Work. Had our first audit of the year, and sailed through, I worked my **** off and I bloody well deserve a bit of recognition.

Challenges this week
1. TOTM last week. And Oh god did I know it, all I wanted to eat all week was Carbs; bread, pasta, potatoes, not things that I ever eat on a regular basis.

2. Emotional eating. Bad news this week and I turned to food, or more specifically I turned to Doritos and Malteaser Bunnies. Since moving to Colchester I have found I am more prone to doing his. Not being in the bosom of my family when crises occur really affects me, when I need a hug there isn’t anyone at home to turn to (for any one who has seen my housemates will understand). Therefore this is when chocolate helps.

3. I’ve put on 2lbs the past 2 weeks, all a bit **** but understandable considering the above mentioned Doritos and Malteaser Bunnies (god I love them).
Things that made me happy

1.
My Mum is finally been allowed out of hospital after 4 weeks. She will be having her treatment at home, and it makes so much of a difference not having to go in to a Cancer ward every time I want to see her.

2. I am looking quite hot today LOL. Whilst walking through town I caught a glimpse of my self and though I looked good. Unfortunately no one else noticed during my shopping my trip ;)

3. Shopping. I have been shopping again and purchased a significant quantity of underwear, in fact I would go so far to describe it as lingerie. God knows why, there is no one to appreciate it other than myself. But if there is one thing that makes a woman feel good about themselves, its attractive matching underwear.

Forgot my weigh in photo again today, and I was looking especially good today!

No comments:

Post a Comment