Tuesday 27 September 2011

My Achievements this week (Originally Posted 16th January 2011 on WeightWatchers UK)


1. I am feeling very smug with myself as I cooked 4 times this week, with proper ingredients, and had some great dinners – I forgot how much better it feels to eat fresh healthy food rather than relying on Tesco’s/M&S ready meals

2. I have worn make up twice this week, which is above my previous average of 0. I don’t think it makes too much of a difference just stops me looking very rough as opposed to a bit rough, lol.

3. I have eaten my 5 a day, 5 days this week. I didn’t make it yesterday mainly because I wasn’t at home most of yesterday, however I am sure my special chow mein had at least of one of my 5 a day.

4. I (accurately) tracked all week, absolutely everything, even the 20 points I used on Baileys (yes I know naughty). I stayed within my points allowance all week and managed to include Baileys, x2 bottles of larger, sweeties and a bacon roll at work.
Challenges this week
1. It has been a rough week emotionally with my Mum being in Hospital, mainly because I am not there to see her. It is one of those occasions where I would previously have turned to jaffa cakes for support, but I have tried to steer away from emotional eating. I have not been 100% successful, but I have made better choices (olives instead of chocolate, 4 squares of chocolate instead of the whole bar).

2. Work… Knackering and frustrating, nuff said

3. I only lost ½ pound at weigh in. I was really disappointed, and was on the point of feeling de-motivated, but I am going to see it off next week, I am determined.
Things that made me happy
1. My leader Sue gave all us clerks a bracelet for our Christmas box, love mine.

2. I was complimented on my hair. I do have fantastic hair I must say, but I am not blessed with the ability to venture outdoors and still have fantastic looking locks, I generally look like I have been dragged through a bush. I was at the time indoors so I am sure it was well deserved

3. Whilst looking for a new set of work out clothes I managed to pick up a couple of bargains at TK Maxx. I was impressed to pick up a LK Bennett skirt which was originally £125 for a measly £7 and a nice new dress for £18. I have gone from emotional eating to emotional shopping.

Attached is my Weigh Day photo, a bit rubbish as I needed to take it myself, but you get the idea.
 



Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment