Tuesday 27 September 2011

Weigh in Day Dread and (nearly) turning 30 (Originally Posted 23 August 2010 on WeightWatchers UK)

Another Sunday and another weigh in day, 1/2 lb bites the dust.

I have to say it is truly a miracle I must say considering the week I have had. Having not made my meeting last week I had the WW funk, and couldn’t get in to the swing of things. Being my birthday today also it has meant I have indulged in Nando’s during the week accompanied by a bottle of wine AND a Pizza Hut Pizza and cheese and Bacon Potato skins. I would like to add not all on the same day.

I am going to assume that the stress I have been under at work has helped in me losing the weight as I have been so busy I haven’t had time to pluck my eyebrows let alone go grocery shopping.

I must say that this week I am aiming to be a good girl, mainly because I have the week off and do not have an excuse not to go running, or make meals from scratch.

However I do have a naughty week I am sure I could find one!

No comments:

Post a Comment