Tuesday 27 September 2011

Is 29 enough? (Originally Posted 19th January 2011 on WeightWatchers UK)

Well obviously for health and weight loss yes it is, 29 Pro Points a day Is the minimum that anyone will ever have, but really, is it enough?

I am of an age, height and weight to enjoy a whopping 34 pro points per day. I eat them all, every last one. I eat my activity points, I eat my weekly points. I eat anything I can, and I have been wondering as I get older and lighter (hopefully not shorter) how I would cope dropping 5 PP.

I mean 5pp is pretty significant especially if you are like me, and enjoy a naughty treat.

Well today I thought I would give it a bash and actually it’s not been too bad!

Here is my Menu for today.
Breakfast· Muller Light Vanilla 2
· 25g Honey Granola 3
· Blue Berries 0
Lunch· Rice Crispy Square 3
· Frazzles 3
· Apple 0
· x2 Satsumas 0
Dinner· Salmon Fillet 6
· Pesto 1
· Sweet Potato 4
· Veg 0
· Cherries in Juice 0
Snacks· Rich Toffee Bar 2
· 10 Olives in Brine 2
· Fruit Smoothie (1/2 pint Milk) 2
Drinks· Milk for Tea x 4 Cups 1
· SF Squash x 2 0

Total 29

OK my lunch was a bit rubbish, but it almost always is. I have still not figured out the best way to spend my Pro Points at lunch time on something that is filling and portable.

But other than my pitiable lunch I think I have done pretty well, I have not been hungry and feel satisfied, and I have made pretty healthy choices.

Would I want to do it every day… Well no, of course not.
Activity points and Weekly points are there for a reason, I think it would make me very boring if I didn’t go out and have a drink with friends or enjoy a meal at a restaurant. Yes I can do it and I feel better knowing that I can, but I am going to make the most of the points I have whilst I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment