Tuesday 27 September 2011

Weekly Meeting (Originally Posted 18th July on Facebook)


As my though for the week I want you guys to think about what you have noticed about yourselves since losing weight (as part of the challenge or just generally)?  Our bodies will often fell different or look different even though we may not always see it on the scale. 


I have noticed a few things over the past couple of months

1.  My face is definitely thinner.  OK it is moon shaped at the best of times, but my double chin has definitely reduced.

2.  I am fitter, my cardiovascular fitness is much better, I can actually run!

3.  My legs have got smaller.  They are my problem area and always will be, but my fat knees are not quite so fat any more.
 
How about you?  What have you noticed that has changed/is changing?  How does that make you feel?

Remember Onwards and Downwards, Rock on losers!

No comments:

Post a Comment