Tuesday 27 September 2011

I Deserve it! (Originally Posted 30th August 2010 on WeightWatchers UK)

Well weigh in day has been and gone, and all in all I gained 3 1/2 pounds. For many this would be devestating, however for me I feel relieved that it is not as bad as I thought!

Here follows a list of all of the naughty things I have indulged in over the last week and a bit and you make your own judgement;

  • M&S Lemon Swiss roll
  • M&S Coffee Swiss roll
  • Ben & Jerry's Fairly Nuts Ice cream
  • Ben & Jerry's Caramel Chew Chew Ice cream
  • Bounty bar x2
  • Percy Pig's
  • Magnum Ice cream
  • x2 Ice cream Cones
  • Walkers Crisps
  • Mini Cheddars
  • Fruit Pastill Ice lollys
  • Lasagne
  • Goats Cheese bagel
  • Pizza Hut Pizza
  • Chinese Takeaway
  • Cobra Beer
  • Red wine
  • Birthday Cake
  • Lindor Chocolates
  • Chocolate Fridge cake
  • Pain au Chocolate
  • Mapel and Pecan Danish
  • M&S Cinnamon Bun
  • M&S Chocolate Bun
Am I the only one who feels sick from reading that list!

No comments:

Post a Comment